4 Ideas To Glam Up Your Bathroom In Budget
Do you want to make yourself feel rich while bathing or while spending time in your bathroom? If your answer is yes, then you can surely opt for certain simple ideas and get a fresh look for your place, without stressing your pocket much. A single change can do wonders!
Your bathroom is a private place and you can renovate it as much as you want, and you can spend as less as per your budget. Remember that a clean, tidy, and well-organised bathroom always looks beautiful even without the costly accessories. One can also hire the services of bathroom strip out if needed during the renovation job.
Take a look at the following ideas, which will help you renovate your bathroom in minimum cost:
1. Repainting your bathroom
• When your budget is too low and you still want something new for your bathroom, the cheapest and simplest way of renovating is painting! If you are looking for a complete strip off then it is better to hire the services of bathroom strip out in Sydney.
• Paint your bathroom, by taking the utmost care of the bathroom accessories like shelves, racks, etc. Shift them or cover them while painting.
• You can use different styles and patterns while painting, to add a touch of glamour!
• Painting will give your bathroom an all new look and freshen up your mind.
2. Minimize the use of tiles
• Tiles are costly and therefore, do not indulge in cementing more tiles. You can need not tile all the walls of your bathroom. Rather you can cover half walls with tiles or three walls out of four.
• You must use tiles for the areas that are constantly exposed to water.
• You can use tiles for bathroom flooring.
• Instead of tiles, you can go for painting. You can tile half wall and the remaining half can be painted.
3. Replacing the laminates of bathroom vanities
• If the doors of your bathroom vanities are looking too old, and have lost their glaze, then you need not replace the whole accessory. Rather you can change the laminates.
• If they were of brown color, get a blue color. This will completely transform the look of your bathroom at low cost.
• You can even replace the hardware of the vanities such as handles, knobs, etc. Although this is a minor change, but it does help in transforming your bathroom.
4. Updating the fixtures
• A hanging broken shower is a great turn off and therefore you must see that all the bathroom fixtures are updated.
• If you do not care early for these fixtures, then this is ought to spoil the look of your bathroom largely.